Treatment time is very precious to all of us ...
Please read the following important information on the Pre-treatment checklist to ensure you enjoy every blissful moment of your treatment time.
By reading, it also ensures that you can be treated on the day of your appointment, avoiding being charged for late or on the day/time unable to treat cancellation.
Due to being exceptionally busy, if you attend and are unable to be treated at the time of your appointment the full price of the treatment will be charged, so please do check the list and if there is anything you are unsure of please to get in touch.
Thank you … giving you the best and safest treatment is always my priority.
Pre Treatment Checklist
* You cannot be treated for some treatments if you have had Filler (including filler top up) 4 weeks before your facial.
*You cannot be treated for some treatments if you have had Botox (including top up) 2 weeks before your facial.
* You cannot be treated for some treatments if you have had semi-perminent make-up (including micro-blading) until your artist has advised when you can. Usually a min of 4 weeks for some treatments.
* LVL or lash extensions allow at least 48 hours before facial.
* You cannot be treated if you have an active cold sore.
* Advise if you have had any advanced treatments elsewhere within a few days/weeks of your facial as this could affect the facial treatment you can receive.
* Please let me know if you have or suffering from infections of the ears, throat, toothache, feeling unwell, or had and skin lesions removed from the face, neck decollate recently.
* If there is anything that you think 'maybe I should mention' please do, I always want to ensure I give you and your skin the best and safest facial treatment experience possible, protecting both our precious treatment time and avoiding any disappointment on the day of your treatment.
Treatment time is very important to all of us if you have had any of the above within the time frame you could be charged for your appointment time if you can't beee treated, so please do reach outa minimum of 48 hours before you are attending.
* IMPORTANT * Plan your diary
* Stop using your Retinol, Vitamin A, AHA's, exfoliators etc a few days before treatment.
* Avoid wearing make-up if possible. Let me spend the time treating your skin rather than removing your make-up.
* Hydrate - drink plenty of water before and after.
* Do your normal skin routine and products as you would normally do on the day. Missing them out will affect how your skin looks and feels when I treat you.